The 5 Hour Collab V The 5 Hour Collab V

boring and badly animated

not being an ass but you all need to improve.

Exile Preliminary 2 Exile Preliminary 2

okay i guess up to u..

Look first of all it aint horrible... or good i say. i m not being a dick. Well the drawings are horrible and the animtion is to. I recomend for you to practice before you post anything again..

RiverJordan responds:

this isn't even my latest flash ;) Check my later stuff before telling me to practice lol.

The SuperHero Collab The SuperHero Collab

This was bad.

Not being mean but its the truth. its badly animated and its not even funny. Try harder next time.

Makeshift responds:

what do you call amazingly animated? Cause that must not exist if you think this was a 3. OK, so looking at your reviews, this is equal to sprites... you said Dr.Mario was good at animating and he's in this!! So don't say it's badly animated. Say some parts weren't animated that well.

I also see that you think sticks are better than this and some crappy Madness movie...

ugh =/

Blackmage has fun Blackmage has fun

Awful. not being mean its the truth!

Its probly Not even 40secs long. Animation horible,background horrific. well every things basicly is. Before you ever summit somthing else again plz! plz!... improve your animtion skills.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

okay..

alright let me start off by saying you got good drawing skills. but your animation is to stiff and choppy other than that good job. overall a 6

Ness VS. Lucas Ness VS. Lucas

its was alright.

its nicely was nice done

Former Demon Tales Former Demon Tales

petty neat. but kinda lame.

the animation with the wings was realy good but everything is was kinda crap. try improve you skill before you make your movie. other than that nice

Madness Obliviation Madness Obliviation

this is crap. i m not being mean. read all!!

Comon i can do much better than this.. madness is not that hard. i hate when people post these type of movies. if your going to make madness make sure you kno how to! practice!! until your good to animate a decent one. id ont animate madness because to many people do i like frame by frame story telling(making my own series) i m still geting better ..almost there. But by all honesty this is garbage.!
i m not being mean or because i dont like it. its to short and you dont even kno how to make em walk or shoot or die. PLEASE WATCH SOME TUTORIALS .. I FOUND FEW ON Ng,youtube. srry but its the truth i m not being harsh. Dont leave and stupid comment!!

Mario Saves The Children! Mario Saves The Children!

its was really boring... i m not being mean.

there was only talking thru the whole movie. there was no action just talking and it was an okay animation. plus it made no sense.

Bomber109 responds:

In other words, you simply dislike dialog and would much rather have mindless combat.

Kill Arena II Kill Arena II

its was pretty good

i like it but the frames rates were to fast and the stick people were realy deform and the background was ugly other than that it was good